Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TODAY!!!!!!

Today I will delete from my dairy
two days: yesterday and tomorrow.

Yesterday was to learn
and tomorrow will be the consequence 
of what I can do today!

Today I will face life
with the conviction that this day
will not return.

Today I will be brave enough
not to let any opportunity pass me by,
my only alternative is to succeed.

Today I will invest
my most valuable resource: my time,
in the most transcendental work: 
my life;

I will spend each minute
passionately to make 
of today a different
and unique day in my life.

Today I will deny every obstacle 
that appears on my way trusting 
I will succeed.

Today I will resist 
pessimism and will conquer 
the world with a smile,
with the positive attitude 
of expecting always the best. 

Today I will have my feet on the ground
understanding reality
and the stars' gaze
to invent my future.

Today I will take the time to be happy 
and will leave my footprints and my presence 
in the hearts of others.

Today, I invite you to begin a new season 
where we can dream 
that everything we undertake is possible 
and we fulfil it,
with joy and dignity.

No comments: