Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hi 2012; Ta Ta 2011!

I know its been a while since I've blogged. It was kind of a planned absence and forced upon myself. So here I'm and am back ;).
I thought of penning down what every human being on this earth would got out of 2011 and I fairly sense that it would remain the same for every year. An honestly, it was my first post on FB this year! Just sharing it here.
Enjoy reading.
- Raj

Thanks 2011.
As Always, Life - you were wonderful,
throwing me challenges so I could learn,
giving me problems so I remain vigilant,
putting me in difficult situations so I remain to value people,
and sometimes giving me success so I remain afloat!

There were,
joy even out of pains,
cheer even out of failures,
happiness even out of challenges,
success out of no where!

I know am more a better person than what I was on 1st January, 2011. I prevailed with the support of every individual who knew me!

Welcome 2012. I'll learn and I'll prevail. This is not arrogance, but something born out of self-assurance ;). And I really do not have a choice too!

And I start my year with a clean slate so successes of the past are not counted, but memories of them will!

Happy New year to everyone! May the New Year, bring in a lot of joy, cheer, happiness, success, growth, peace and harmony into our lives.

- A normal Human Being

No comments: